ORIENTATION PROGRAMMES 7-10 September 2021
Try to arrive by 6 September 2021 Monday considering your quarantine period.
7 September, Tuesday Szent István Campus, Gödöllő (all Campus students are welcomed):
- 10:00 Official Opening Ceremony - GÖDÖLLŐ CAMPUS, Aula building Ceremony Hall - official / smart casual or national dress code! Be there 10 minutes earlier, please!
- 14.00 Campus tour I. (Meeting point: Main Entrance at 13:50)
- 15:00-16:00 MATE International Opening (Rector's Ceremony Hall in Main Building, Ground Floor)
8 September, Wednesday - Szent István Campus, Gödöllő (only for Gödöllő Campus students):
- 10:00 Neptun training (Meeting point: Main Entrance at 9:50 am)
- 14:00 Campus tour II. and SZIA Agroecological Garden of MATE visit (Meeting point: Main Entrance at 13:50)
10 September, Friday - Szent István Campus, Gödöllő:
- 08:00-12:00 Admin Day (Residence permit, Bank account, Health insurance, Tax card)
- Venue: Rector's Ceremony Hall in Main Building, Ground Floor
- The Admin Day is for those newcomers who are entitled to public health insurance (TAJ card) and receive their stipend from the state, that is, SH, DFP, SCYP, FAO scholars.
- Please register for the event using the link below:
- The representatives of OTP Bank will be present. Opening a bank account will be possible even without the residence permit and the stamped address card.
- You should bring all your documents connected to non-educational issues, and most importantly active student status certificates, copies of your personal documents, a blue pen. In case you need photocopying, we provide photocopy machines and a helping hand to sort it out.
11 September, Saturday
- 14:00 International Picnic + Ice-breaking Games (B Dormitory)
15 September, Wednesday - Szent István Campus, Gödöllő:
- 08:00 - Preparation of documents for those who did not attend the Admin Day on 10 September. Come to Main Building, Ground Floor, Room 29-31.
- 09:30 - Immigration Office starts their office hours
- Venue: In front of the Main Building (horse statue) in the Office Bus
- Registration is needed: https://docs.google.com/forms/d/e/1FAIpQLSdPva4Aqjm1gCRwFousCsEAntHjQRpZcjDBFSMsBZlf-K2XEA/viewform
24 September, 1 October, 8 October, all Fridays - Szent István Campus, Gödöllő:
- 09:00 - 12:00 OTP Banking Day
- Venue: Campus Directorate-General Council Hall - Room 2016. Main building, Second floor
- The representatives of OTP Bank come to our Campus to help students open a bank account in the most convenient way possible. Starting the procedure is possible even without the residence permit and the stamped address card.
- You should bring all your documents connected to non-educational issues, and most importantly active student status certificates, copies of your personal documents, a blue pen. In case you need photocopying, we provide a photocopy machine and a helping hand to sort it out.
More details coming soon
25 September, Budapest - Meeting point: Erzsébet square at 14:00 Budapest challenge by ESN MATE
ORIENTATION PROGRAMS ON:
- BUDA CAMPUS, 1118. Budapest, Villányi út 29-43. Building K, Room G14
Date: 7 September
- 09:00 - Welcoming words from the directorate of Buda Campus (Zsuzsanna Varga PhD), and from representatives of professors, international coordinators, ESN and SH mentors
- 10:00 - Streaming of the Opening Ceremony
- 12:00 - Lunch Break
- 13:00 - Campus tour
- 15:00 - Neptun tutoring, ice-breaking games
- GEORGIKON CAMPUS, Keszthely: mid September
- KAPOSVÁR CAMPUS: 22 September
- KÁROLY RÓBERT CAMPUS, Gyöngyös: 6 and 20 September