Vaccination update by Directorate for Study in Hungary, Tempus Public Foundation (March 16th, 2021)
We would like to inform you about the possibility to register for Covid-19 vaccine. As scholarship holders, you are entitled to receive the social security benefits provided by Hungary's national health insurance scheme, thus you can register for Covid vaccine on the following website: https://vakcinainfo.gov.hu/registration
Please note that injections are voluntary, so it is your decision whether you apply for the vaccine or not.
After inserting your personal data (all fields are required to fill in), you need to consent to processing your personal data by ticking the box on the bottom of the page).
After registering you will be provided by the necessary information via the given contact details. Please note that the order of getting the vaccine is not determined by the order of registration, but based on the degree of vulnerability.
We will keep informing you about the updates in relation to the coronavirus.
The health and safety of all who study and work at Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences is our highest priority. Please follow the rules strictly when you come to the university in person:
- Wear a face mask covering your mouth and nose from entering the University building to leaving the building
- We recommend that you wear gloves when you submit your registration dossier and your documents are checked
- Keep a 1.5 m distance from the others in queues and during lectures
- Please use hand sanitizers
- Before enrolment, please prepare the documents required in a dossier so that we can process the enrolment as quickly and smoothly as possible.
Thank you for your contribution to protecting the health of all University citizens.
Interactive map to follow world travel restrictions (UN World Food Programme - Emergency Division)
According to the Ministry for Innovation and Technology the following rules and regulations apply to all international students arriving in Hungary including SH, FAO, ERASMUS, SCYP scholars and self-financing students:
you are encouraged to start your studies online. According to the Rector’s Directive 2/2021 (II. 04.), education at MATE will be organised online. After electronic enrolment you will have an active student status.
If you decide to come to Hungary, you are responsible for covering the following costs:
- 2 PCR tests: A non-Hungarian student arriving from a country marked with red or yellow is obliged to show two negative PCR test results which were performed twice within 48 hours and at least 5 days prior to arriving in Hungary.(https://www.nnk.gov.hu/index.php/mintavetel-celjabol-felkeresheto-intezmenyek)
- your accommodation and living costs during testing period
- your accommodation and living costs during your official quarantine period if quarantine is legally ordered by authorities.
Please note that MATE dormitories cannot accept anyone for testing or for their quarantine period. No one arriving can enter any MATE Campuses without possessing 2 negative PCR test results taken in Hungary.
If you decide to come to Hungary, you will need the following documents:
- Equity Request issued by the Hungarian police before entering Hungary except those students who travel with "D" type visa.
- Annex 1 filled in by the university and the student before arrival
- Letter of Acceptance issued by MATE on condition that the student cannot stay in the dormitory for PCR testing and their quarantine period. Students have to specify the place of their quarantine in the police Equity Request and Annex 1.
If you are a student applied for any of the following campuses, please contact your own Campus Coordinator:
Kaposvár Campus – László Hahn: hahn.laszlo [kukac] szie.hu
Gyöngyös Campus – Dóra Póka: poka.dora [kukac] szie.hu
Georgikon Campus, Keszthely – Adrienn Soós: soos.adrienn [kukac] szie.hu
Buda Campus – Letícia Bogárdi: Bogardi.Leticia [kukac] uni-mate.hu