Thank you for your interest in Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences - MATE. Before you begin to fill in your application form, please take a moment to thoroughly review this document.
To successfully apply for studies at MATE applicants must complete all of the following steps:
- complete all sections of the APPLICATION FORM
- attach a letter of motivation outlining your reasons for choosing the course
- attach reference forms, recommendation letters from two referees
- enclose applicable academic documents:
- BSc applicants must enclose an official copy of their secondary school final examination.
- MSc applicants must enclose an official copy of their BSc degree certificate and transcripts.
- enclose evidence of their English ability: B2 level of English is required (i.e. TOEFL min. of 500 on PBT, 61 on iBT; a 6.0 on IELTS or equivalent)
- attach a brief Curriculum Vitae.
- attach your medical certificate (issued not earlier than 1 January 2021!)
- attach the Payment Confirmation of 100EUR Registration Fee (see bank details below)
!!! If you apply for MLA - Master of Arts in Landscape Architecture and Garden Design Programme please follow further admission requirements with your Professional portfolio (including especially freehand drawings, project designs, relevant student exercises)
Important note: All documentation must be in English. Translations from other languages must be certified.
Application deadline for 2021/22: extended to 10th July 2021
We understand that university enrolment is a major event in the lives of prospective students and we are here to make the process as easy and stress-free as possible. You can direct your questions to: international [kukac] uni-mate.hu
Payment as a private individual:
Beneficiary's name: Hungarian University of Agriculture and Life Sciences/ Magyar Agrár- és Élettudományi Egyetem (MATE)
Beneficiary’s bank account number (student joint account) (EUR):11763842-00809885-00000000 (Beneficiary bank: OTP Bank Zrt.)
IBAN: (EUR): HU9511763842-00809885-00000000
Address of the Bank: OTP Bank, Budapest 1051 Nádor utca 16, Hungary.
Please, write in the Comment Field: Applicant's name_Level_Study Programme_Campus
E.g.: John Smith_MSc_Agricultural Biotechnology (Animal or plant)_Gödöllő